o What do people make with the technology?
- Traffic counting ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Cvn3_4yGo )
- Object tracking ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSeFrPrqZ2A )
- Face tracking
- Image and video analysis( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z78zbnLlPUA&list=PLQVvvaa0QuDdttJXlLtAJxJetJcqmqlQq
- Motion Tracking ( https://youtu.be/GgXtFNPIDWs?t=354 )
o What do you like to make with it?
- I would like to be able to control actuators using the position of a human face.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
o Which documentation and/or tutorials you’d like to use?
- Test out some of the examples that come with the OpenCV library in Processing
- Follow tutorials from Daniel Shiffman about Computer Vision
o Do you have a technology in mind that you could combine this technology with?
- It would be interesting to be able to use the face tracking data from OpenCV and analyze it with Google’s Cloud Vision